February 7, 2023 - 11th Annual Estate Planning Symposium
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
Register Now for our upcoming
11th Annual Estate Planning Symposium
February 7th, 2023
1. Making Lemonade – Planning techniques in the Current Economy and Market
2. Fiduciary litigation – Common Breaches of Trust
3. "Helping Ira Plan His IRA from the IRA"
4. Tax Controversy – IRS Examinations and Valuation Issues
5. Charitable Trusts and IRAs
6. Planning with Private Placement Life Insurance
7. So, Mom has a New "Friend"?! How to Navigate the Ethical Challenges When Representing Clients with Diminished Capacity""
8. International Estate Planning : "U n I” Can Handle this Foreign Non-Grantor Trust Situation
Presented by Jennifer J. Wioncek - Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP