5th Annual Private Wealth Latin America & the Caribbean Forum
Join us at the 5th Annual Private Wealth Latin America & the Caribbean Forum, taking place on October 17-18 in Miami. This meeting will include:
- 200+ wealth managers from Latin America's and South Florida's largest family offices, RIAs and private banks.
- 10+ hours of networking and focused one-on-one meetings with the most important leaders from the wealth management industry in South Florida.
- An overview of the Latin American, Caribbean and South Florida wealth management industry.
- 10 discussions on topics including succession planning and alternative investments.
As a conference partner, members of the EPC of Greater Miami will receive a 20% discount on the current ticket price.
- Jack Ablin, Chief Investment Officer, BMO Wealth Management (US)
- Alberto Gonzalez, Managing Director, Director of International Private Client Services, Wells Fargo (US)
- Michael Brandes, Global Head Of Fixed Income, Itaú Private Bank (US)
- James L. Loveday, Head of Wealth Management, Credicorp Capital (Andean Region)
- Aryam Vazquez, Director Global Macro Strategy, Suntrust Private Bank (US)
- Michael Blank, Managing Director, Andbank (US)
- Julio Gonzalez, Chief Executive Officer, Gonzalez Family Office (US)
- Kevin Burrows, Chief Investment Officer, Adi Dassler International Family Office (Bahamas)
- Catherine Lapadula, Managing Director- Wealth Management, UBS (US)
- Marco Guerra de Sa, Head of Investments, CA Indosuez (US)
- Raul Sanchez-Elia, Partner and COO, Optimum Capital Partners (Argentina)
- Maria Elena Olmos, Chief Financial Officer, Gestora del Pacifico (Peru)